Friday 10 May 2019
All EFI Members are invited to attend the 2019 EFI General Assembly, which will be held during the 33rd European Immunogenetics and Histocompatibility Conference.
The General Assembly will be held on Friday 10 May 2019, 17:30 - 19:00 hrs in the Main Auditorium of Centro Cultural de Belem in Lisbon, Portugal.
The General Assembly is chaired by the EFI President, the draft agenda is:
2. Minutes of the General Assembly 11 May 2018
3. Report of the EFI President
4. Report of the EFI Secretary
5. Report of the EFI Treasurer
6. Report of the EFI Committees
c. External Proficiency Testing
e. Standards and Quality Assurance
f. IT & Bioinformatics
7. Next EFI conference - Glasgow, Scotland
8. EFI Medal
9. Installation of new EFI Councillors